Sunday, April 10, 2016

My heart is full

Today as I sit in a sacrament meeting that it's not my home ward, I feel so filled. I'm so grateful for a quiet moment to feel thoughts that I can't when things are loud.

Sometimes I feel so superior. Sometimes I feel so inferior. I am grateful at moments like this to know that I'm equal. If My Father listens to one, he listens to all. I just pray that I can rise up to MY full stature.
Not above anyone else.
I feel so blessed to know at this moment that have all I need. There are no blessings missing from my life at this moment in time. And THAT is what matters. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday.
I have a good Husband. Beautiful children. Our sweet pets. Our lovely home. I have the  truth. I have completed all of the ordinances required of me to be with My Family forever.
TODAY, my life is as full as ANYONE could want.

No comments:

Post a Comment