Monday, August 15, 2016

Balance

Balance. We WREAK of it. But the catch is:
 You have to around for the bad AND the good to see any balance. So those who are too weak to stick out the bad, will never see the good.....etc.

We have BAD moments. And we have GOOD moments. Sometimes one the next immediately. Sometimes it takes time but I will no more apologize for the bad than I will the good.

One problem many people have is that they FEAR darkness. FEAR anything uncomfortable. Let me promise you, if you cannot handle the Dark , true light is too bright for you. Don't embrace darkness. But acknowledge it exists.... IN YOU!!! EVERYONE has darkness in them. And hopefully you have at least as much light as you do dark.

My tattoo....that I will NEVER regret getting, has Libra's scales. And in one side is a freaking star to represent darkness, and in the other is a sun to represent light.

I have the immense ability to love. And the ability to kill a person. Both babe me a good mother. Because with that ability to love my children thoroughly, comes the ability to kill someone who threatens them.


1 comment: